Welcome to our website, we are happy to have you here on www.plukttea.com (further in-text “web page”). The owner of the website is Plūkt Ltd. (further in-text “company”), registration number 45403048688, legal address: “Saulessēta”, Prauliena, Madona county, LV-4825, Latvia. If you have any questions about the web page or terms & conditions, please contact us by using contact form or by sending us an email to email@example.com. The content of the web page is the property of the company, copying or republishing any information must be confirmed by the company. All rights reserved.
To ensure easy and convenient online shopping, we have prepared a distance contract (see below).
The owner of the web page The owner of the website is Plūkt Ltd. (further in-text “company”), registration number 45403048688, legal address: “Saulessēta”, Prauliena, Madona county, LV-4825, Latvia from one side (further used “Seller”) and the person who places the order (further used “Buyer”) from other side concludes the following contract:
- General terms
- According to the order made in the web page Seller commits to sell and deliver goods to the Buyer;
- Basic information about the product, the product composition, etc. are described for each product individually. Seller informs that information about the product can be changed without warning;
- Some products are “ready to ship” and will be send out in 1-3 working days
- In case there is a problem with delivery Seller contacts Buyer within 1 working day;
- The prices for each product are shown individually. Seller informs that prices are variable, prices in web-shop can be changed without warning.
- To place an order Buyer chooses the product and add it to the cart. To confirm order Buyer chooses option – Checkout;
- Correctness of the delivery information is Buyers responsibility;
- To make changes in the order Buyer must immediately contact the Seller using contact form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By ordering products Buyer confirms that he has read and understood product description and all the other information that is written in product description;
- If Buyer has any questions about ordering or order details please contact us using contact form or e-mail email@example.com
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid securely via the following payment methods provided by Kevin EU, UAB:
- Latvian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor;
- Visa / MasterCard credit card payments.
- NB! When using a bank link payment confirm the order and then click on the ‘Return to merchant’ button.
- The personal data necessary for the execution of payments is transferred to authorized processor Kevin EU, UAB. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If Seller cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- Buyer can choose delivery options;
- In case Buyer needs faster deliver / shipping, Buyer informs Seller to discuss faster shipping methods;
- Shipping in Latvia is made by DPD courrier services. Shipping in Europe is done by DPD or UPS courrier services. Shipping outside European Union is done by FedEx courrier services. Cost of shipping varies on the Buyers country and selected shipping method. Detailed information about shipping expenses can be found next to the product descriptions.
- Buyer must inform Seller in cases when Buyer wants other shipping methods;
- Local pickups must be agreed individually;
- In case of delayed delivery, Seller informs Buyer immediately;
- Seller is not responsible for delayed delivery which is caused by the delay of Buyer’s selected delivery method service provider.
- Cancellations and refunds
- Buyer have the right to return or change the order within 30 days from the time Buyer receives the order if:
- Products aren’t used;
- The product is clean, not crumpled, scratched or with other defects.
- To return order Buyer must contact Buyer by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyer pays return delivery cost;
- Seller refunds Buyer within 14 days from the time the returned items are received;
- If there are defects on the product that are Sellers fault (manufacturing defect, print defect etc.), Seller pays all the costs that are associated with return or change.
It is very important to us to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information. We collect information from our customers to communicate about our services and products, to improve online shopping experience, to provide the best customer service and to process and fulfil your orders.
- We take responsibility that Buyers private information (Name, Surname, Address, etc.) will not be given to third parties except in cases if the information will be demanded by law enforcement agencies;
- Buyer provided personal data is stored in Sellers web page developer platform, Seller personal computer and in email address, All data is protected and accessible only with safe password;
- Personal data is kept for 5 years;
- We respect your privacy and we will never use your data in the way it could limit your rights.
For additional questions, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com