We know you know, but let it be a little reminder – water is crucial for your health and choosing the right water for your tea is a sustainable act. Why? Because it impacts your well-being in a long run!
To make your tea even better:
- The best water for your tea is collected right from the spring. It stays fresh longer and contains loads of benefits from the Earth!
- Spring water has a neutral flavour, so you can enjoy your tea at its finest.
- If spring water is not an option for you, always use filtered water.
- Choose fresh cold water instead of one in a room temperature.
- Always store water in a dark, cool place.
- Boil water to maximum of 90 degrees and not more, otherwise it will lose all the good minerals.
Cheers to a good one!